SPVAC-CB heat-shrink bags are medium barrier bags designed for vacuum packaging. Used for packing, storing and selling frozen or chilled poultry, sausages and frozen foods.
Features and Benefits:
- High puncture resistance: bags remain intact at the stages of packaging, storage and transportation.
- Excellent optical properties: the high transparency allows for the best demonstration of the product.
- High barrier to oxygen and water vapor: oxygen cannot penetrate the bag, while the moisture inside the bag cannot escape outside.
- Versatility: the AMIVAC СВ bags can be sealed by means of any type of heatsealing equipment, regardless of the equipment type or condition.
- High shrinkage makes it possible to package products of unusual shapes without distortion of the printed image.